Friday, July 11, 2014

Favorites....

It's been awhile! Back over at Written Inc., the weekly theme is up: Favorites! I haven't participated in a long time due to a crazy schedule, but when I saw this one, a few photos came to mind!

This has to be my favorite taken in awhile. It may have a lot to do with we where all sick of rain but when you took a moment, you saw the beauty that it could bring. 
Dare to be different? This little flower sure was!
This photo could have been better. It was taken on a mid morning walk before rainfalls (there's that rain again). But I think that's why I like it so much, imperfections and all!
And this....I just thought it was fun!
"I do not know what lies beyond the horizon, only that the road I walk was meant for me. It is enough."- Richard Paul Evans



And last but not least, my absolute favorite of the people I love. This is what our Easter pictures look like.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are now my favorites too. What a sweet little flower that dares to stand up! So pretty. My best favorite of all is without a doubt the enthusiasm from the people you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are wonderful! Your photo of the people you love is great, such movement. Thank you for you great comments on my blog, the second photo is of my parents doing a crossword on my Dad's iPad .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like that first photo. Great colors, and raindrops!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all really good Kelsea - like thunder, I love the colours in the first shot. Is it a tulip?

    ReplyDelete